I've been really into The Lesbrary, which has reviews of books that are lady queer, lesbian, etc. I'm reading a lot of ebooks and fiction that I usually don't make time for. Instead of binge watching a show, I'm binge reading. There are more lesbians in books, so that's an advantage. I asked if I could review for them and I think I might get to!
One thing I've been looking at as I read and read and read is the publisher of different books and stories. So many of the (kinky, gay lady) ebooks are self-published now, which is amazing to me. Self-publishing was vanity publishing just a few years ago--people did not self-publish and actually have the book out in the world, or reviewed, let alone make any money from it.
I'm dedicating some time to this for the next couple of months, some time to writing and to this site. I plan to do a few things:
1. Read some queer smut and romance. It's summer, and I want to read fun things.
2. Review some of what I read.
3. Interview some authors whose work and careers I admire, as an inspiring writer and as a fan.
4. Actually write stuff.
5. Maybe post some of it, if I'm feeling brave.
6. Submit some of it, even if I'm not feeling brave.
On that note, I did submit a story recently and it was quickly rejected. Maybe I didn't submit it to the right anthology, or maybe it needs more work. It's hard to know.
7. Post some actual pictures. Probably.
A queer femme, writing romance and smut.