A short list of stuff I've been reading:
1. Down the Other Side of the Street by Jennifer Cie. This book GUTTED me in the best possible way. I will review this for the Lesbrary. Bisexual themes, short stories.
2. One Foot Onto the Ice and When You Know by Kiki Archer. Lesbian romantic comedies with sex. Fun. Reviews to the Lesbrary are up!
3. How Still My Heart by Diane Marina. Lesbian romantic/drama. Okay. If you read it, skip the beginning. Danika reviewed this for the Lesbrary and I completely agree with her.
4. The Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy for Lesbians, Second Edition by Rachel Pepper. Not because I'm pregnant or trying to get pregnant, but because my wife and I tend to over prepare for things and this book was 1.99 on Kindle. Review coming to the Lesbrary soon.
5. Making a Literary Life by Carolyn See, again. It's so good. It's the best book for writers, I think. Or at least the best book for me as a writer.
6. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner, because it was an audio book and I like to listen to books sometimes. So straight, but entertaining. A character I liked was needlessly killed at the end though.
What I've been writing:
1. A short story I just submitted to Storm Moon Press's "Butch" anthology. I'm crossing my fingers.
2. Revising old erotica.
3. I started working on a novel, tenatively titled "Certain Requirements." Queer BDSM erotic romance with an aerial dance subplot. You know, like you do. First chapter is done!
A queer femme, writing romance and smut.