I'm dedicating some time to this for the next couple of months, some time to writing and to this site. I plan to do a few things:
1. Read some queer smut and romance. It's summer, and I want to read fun things.
2. Review some of what I read.
3. Interview some authors whose work and careers I admire, as an inspiring writer and as a fan.
4. Actually write stuff.
5. Maybe post some of it, if I'm feeling brave.
6. Submit some of it, even if I'm not feeling brave.
On that note, I did submit a story recently and it was quickly rejected. Maybe I didn't submit it to the right anthology, or maybe it needs more work. It's hard to know.
7. Post some actual pictures. Probably.
A queer femme, writing romance and smut.