Okay, I'm done shouting. It's mid-August and here's what I've done, writing-wise, over the last two months:
1. Finished my novel and submitted it!
2. Went to a writing workshop
3. Started writing another novel (two chapters are done)
4. Read about 10 books and wrote reviews for most of them
5. Wrote 2 short stories for erotica anthologies and submitted them
6. Outlined the new novel I'm working on and the one I want to tackle after that
7. Blogged on here more than I had for like the last year
8. Had a business meeting with my sister that got me thinking about what I need to do in the next year to build toward a writing career
Not too shabby, actually. It's so easy to think about what I should be doing. I should be doing more in my mind, always, with everything. But that was a lot, really, especially considering that I did take a research methods class and my wife and I continued our exhausting attempts to buying a home.
A queer femme, writing romance and smut.